Self Storage and Storage of Your Own Container Call: 0414 319 016. Special Offers:
- 20ft Container (34 m3) Self Storage with Walk Up 7 Day Access – from $259.00 pcm. (3 Months Pre-Paid Offer) Month by Month: $275.00
- 40ft Container (60+ m3) Self Storage with Drive Up 7 Day Access – $475.00 pcm.
- 40ft Tall Container (65+ m3) Self Storage with Drive Up 7 Days Access – $550.00 pcm.
- RENTED 20GP incl Stacked Storage (On Demand Access) : $239.00 pcm
- RENTED 40GP incl Stacked Storage (On Demand Access): $450.00 pcm
- RENTED 40HC incl Stacked Storage (On Demand Access): $495.00 pcm
- Store Your Own 20ft Container – from $176.00 pcm.
- Store Your Own 40ft Container – from $286.00 pcm
All Advertised Prices on this Page include GST. Please Call 0414 319 016 or email:email@example.com for a Written Quote.
Store Your OWN Loaded / Full Shipping Container (20ft and 40ft) with Access at Brooklyn. Long Term and Short Term Shipping Container (full FCL and empty) Storage is available:
B2B Services and Specific Containerized Solutions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
STORAGE of a CONTAINER:
Stacked storage is perfect for long term when you do not need acess. Rest assured your container and its contents are safe above another shipping container. Alternatively, you can rent a Container from us, Load, Stack and Forget. – Easy as 1 2 3…
STACKED Container Storage – Access by Prior Arrangement for an Additional $99.00 Lift Fee
(Access to your Stacked container will require a minimum of 48 hours notice and payment of a $99.00 Access Fee – $99.00 incl GST.)
SELF STORAGE Options:
Ground Level Storage enables you to have access to your Owned or Rented shipping container 24/7.
Call 0414 319 016
- We recommend to Fit a Lock Box to Your Own Container – Supplied & Fitted on-site for $150.00
- 24/7 Public Access available
- Load your Own – On Site or On Our Property – also available.
- Please Call 0414 319 016 email:email@example.com for a quote.
NB: 20ft Container Rates are marginally cheaper compared to 40’s will present a much more cost effective option with Double the space.
NB: We also accommodate Short Term Storage requirements as well. Call: 0414 319 016
Siting Your Shipping Container at Your Property:
Keep the container up off the ground to allow air flow under the container. We suggest placing container on either treated pine sleepers, old car tyres or solid concrete blocks. If placed directly on the ground, the base of the container will condensate and moisture will permeate through the timber floor and will cause moisture problems within. It will also cause rust on the steel cross members under the container.
Siting with Sleepers
Siting with Tyres
General Terms and Conditions:
Before You / Your Associate(s) may arrive, each person must complete the https://cheapsecurestorage.com.au/contact-us-site-access/
Enter at Own Risk – be aware of working Machinery, Trucks, Rough Terrain, Limited Lighting. Unmanned Site – Unless you made an appointment with a Staff Member. Storage – Store at Your Own Risk. We do not accept any Liability whatsoever for Your Items. You assume responsibility for all Loss and Damage including: All Damage, Theft or Accident. Any Items, Trucks, Cars, Machinery, Contractors 3rd Party etc. you may direct to this site, must enter at Own Risk as our Insurance Policy has Several Exclusions and You / Your Property any 3rd Party Property and Personnel will not be covered. It is unlikely that any Party may be able to seek compensation for any Accident, Injury, Loss or Damage. Aug 2021